Copyright and license policy of the journal
The journal allows authors to preserve their copyrights without any restrictions. All authors automatically acquire copyright to their works at the time of their creation. Copyright is protected by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The type of license supported by the publisher's journals: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) – License "With indication of authorship – Non-commercial".
The journal has free access: articles can be read, downloaded, copied, distributed, printed and referenced to their full texts with an indication of authorship for non-commercial purposes in accordance with the terms of the License "With an indication of authorship – Non-Commercial" (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License).
On the pages of the journal "Theory and History of Art" is welcome:
- share (share): copy and distribute the material on any medium and in any format;
- adapt (create derivative materials): make remixes, modify, and create new things based on this material. The licensor does not have the right to revoke these freedoms as long as you comply with the terms of the license.
The above rights are exercised subject to the following conditions:
- attribution: providing an appropriate indication of authorship, providing a link to the license and indicating the changes made to the work. This can be done in any reasonable way, but not in a way that implies that the licensor approves of you or your way of using the work;
- non-commercial: the material cannot be used for commercial purposes;
- no additional restrictions: the author does not have the right to apply legal restrictions or technological measures that create legal obstacles for others in the implementation of actions permitted by the license.
Open Access Policy
All the journals of the publishing house "BOS" LLC are open access journals. We support the definition and explanation of the essence of open access, as set out in the Budapest Open Access Initiative (Budapest Open Access Initiative).
Open access publication provides immediate, unhindered and open access to the full texts of scientific articles, which meets the best interests of the scientific community.
Open access publication gives our authors the following advantages:
- high visibility;
- thorough expert evaluation of scientific works;
- quick publication;
- guaranteed target, multidisciplinary audience.